Become part of our team!
Southmedic is known globally as an innovative, high quality Canadian medical device manufacturer. At Southmedic you will enjoy an open-minded culture that fosters individual growth and career development within a dynamic team. Southmedic believes in continually investing in our staff; allowing you to reach your full potential through ongoing training and development. You will engage with a team that values respect, accountability and integrity.VIEW CAREERS
By joining a culture of purpose you will be making a positive difference in the quality of life for people in over 80 countries. Come experience a culture at Southmedic where your loyalty and commitment are recognized and appreciated!
We believe in Finding a Better Way!
We do this by:
- Employing and providing fulfilling careers to passionate people who care about improving patient care
- Offering products that our customers can trust and depend on
- Maintaining a global company footprint with a small company feel, to remain fast and agile
- Challenging traditional thinking by providing innovative solutions to improving healthcare
- Operating in a way that is extraordinarily customer focused
- Delivering quality products and services through continuous improvement, education and dedicated focus
- Consistently going above and beyond to demonstrate to our customers that we truly care
- And always doing the right thing
Diversity & Inclusion
Southmedic is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are committed to accommodating the needs of applicants through all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment and selection process please email Southmedic's Recruitment Team at email@example.com, or call the following number, 1 705 720 1902 ext. 106 or 102.
Southmedic is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees. We are dedicated to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities by treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws.
Our people are our strength. Diversity, inclusiveness, and respect are core values
We foster innovation and process improvement at all levels
We are determined to deliver innovative solutions and transformational healthcare
We are passionate about our business, healthcare providers and best patient outcomes
Quality is paramount in everything we do
Honesty, integrity, and transparency are the cornerstones of our culture
We value our agility and flexibility
Quality & Regulatory Consulting
Our regulatory expertise guides our organization